Our Schneider Gift Set is presented in a beautiful polka dot gift box with a selection of Southampton gifts, each individually wrapped in our biodegradable Mi:H tissue paper.
The Schneider Box includes:
- Piccallilli Sauce: this handmade condiment is also winner of the 2017 Great Taste Awards
- Clementine & Whisky Preserve: this handmade preserve is gentler and sweeter than marmalade yet with a kick of Whisky it gives your palate a big warm hug
- Raspberry Conserve: handmade, bursting with raspberries and winner of the 2016 Great Taste Award
- Bees on Tiles: handmade New Forest Honey & milk chocolates, decorated with golden bees. These artisan produced milk chocolate tiles have a honey ganache centre, made with muscovado sugar (also called Barbados sugar), which adds to the complex flavours, with a hint of toffee
- Spitfire Solid Pewter magnet / paperweight: a beautiful, heavy replica of the Spitfire, perfect to use on a desk or as a large magnet. Measurements: 8cm x 6.5 cm. Individually boxed.
Contents are individually wrapped in our biodegradable tissue paper. The outer gift box is beautifully presented with ribbon and a round gift tag, plus a Trivia Tag.
More on the Schneider Trophy: this air race was the most dangerous sport in history, an international speed contest for sea planes held several times in Southampton waters. The trophy was won by Great Britain with RJ Mitchell’s SB.6 breaking the world’s air speed record in 1931, at 407 miles per hour. RJ Mitchell was awarded a CBE the same year for services in connection to the Schneider contest.